We can help you access local expertise, share workspace resources with other organizations, and find the information you need when you need it.
Our Information & Resource Referral Programs Include:
- An On-line Resource Center and Customized Search Tool
- Workshops, Trainings, and Presentations
- Benchmarking Studies and Research
- Space Matchmaking and Leasing Information
- Vendor Referrals
- Green Business Certification Assistance
- Board Consultation and Presentations
If you’ve ever wondered…
- How your occupancy costs compare to other local nonprofits.
- How to move your organization out of the proverbial “church basement” space without breaking the bank.
- Where to find other like-minded organizations that might want to share space.
- Where to find a janitor, contractor or other real estate professionals that have experience working with nonprofits.
- When you should own vs. lease your office space.
- What resources, besides a bank loan or a capital campaign, are available to help you purchase a building.
Call us! If we don’t know the answer, we’ll help you find someone who does.